Your Conservatory or Orangery for Year-Round Use
You may argue that conservatories are too hot in Summer and too cold in the Winter. By opting for a tiled roof on your new or existing conservatory you will be making it much bearable compared to a fully glazed roof.
Energy Efficient by Design
Our tiled conservatory roofs have a U-Value of just 0.18 which means your new garden building will truly be an extension of your living space.
Why Choose a Tiled Roof for Your Conservatory
- Keeps warmth locked in during colder months
- Keeps the heat out during hot weather
- Increases the energy efficiency
- Reduces noise caused by rain, wind and traffic.
- Feels more a part of your home.
MetroTile Tiled Conservatory Roof
A new and unique high performance textured roof tile with exceptional durability and available in a range of UK engineered colours.
- 7 times lighter than traditional roofing materials
- Designed to withstand the harshest weather conditions
- Requires virtually no maintenance
- Natural Stone Finish
- 40 year weatherproof guarantee
Tapco Slate Tiled Conservatory Roof
Authentic surfaces and edges, Tapco Slate will look stunning on your tiled conservatory roof and highlights the handsome character of slate.
- A-Rated Fire Composite Slate
- Created with moulds cast from real slate
- UV stabilisation to ensure “stay-true” colour richness
- Available in three colours
- Comes with a limited lifetime warranty